active canvas - Student Policy :
- All students must fill out the registration form completely.
- All students must submit 3 passport size photos at the time of registration.
- A one-time Registration fee is payable prior to admission into any course at active canvas.
- Above 15 yrs - Rs.500/-
- Below 15 yrs - Rs.250/-
- Seats are allotted on a first-come-first-served basis only.
- Fees can be paid through cash, credit card, or cheques. Students paying by credit card will be charged 2% extra to cover bank charges.
- For short term/flexible courses, fees have to be paid in full, a week before the course begins.
- For ongoing courses, students are required to pay for at least three months in advance.
- Management reserves the right to modify the fee structure without prior intimation.
- Management reserves the right to modify / announce new policies without prior intimation.
- Classes & events may be postponed or cancelled if registrations are less than the minimum desired number.
- Course & Event Schedules are subject to change.
- Taxes, as applicable, will be charged for each course/transaction.
- Students are expected to pay the fee every term for classes conducted. Fees must be paid before the end of this term to avoid penalty.
- Please note that payment of fee has no correlation with the student’s attendance. Classes that are missed by a student will not be compensated for.
- All students are expected to be punctual and expected to not keep the instructor & other batch mates waiting.
- Any & all materials/ tools/equipment/supplies that belong to active canvas must not be removed from the premises for any reason without prior written approval from the office manager.
- No food or drink allowed inside the studios.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus.
- Using mobile phones is not allowed during class hours.
- Damage to any property/material by a student will have to be made good by the student within a week from the date damage occurs. Student may be asked to either replace the material or pay money in lieu of the damage so caused.
- Students should take care of their personal belongings. active canvas is not responsible for any loss of personal property of students.
- All policies/ Holiday notifications/memos are sent by e-mail, displayed on the notice board and announced in class.
- Important: Please ensure your mail ids & cell numbers are updated in active canvas records. active canvas is not responsible for undelivered/bounced/unread mails.
- If your child has missed classes please ensure you call active canvas for clarifications before bringing the child.
- Course Fees, once paid, will not be refunded or transferred to another person or course.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Course fee will be refunded in full if active canvas cancels any course that students have paid for. Students must produce the receipt to get a refund. Students have to avail the refund within 30 days of the date of the cancellation.
- Students enrolled in flexible courses must finish their course within the validity period. Extension of course will not be granted.
Usage of pictures
- Photos/ videos of classes/events at active canvas (including that of instructors, artists, students, art work, etc.) may be used for documentation and promotional purposes without prior intimation.
Grievances, queries, special requests:
- Students may send in their grievances/ requests by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the request form. Only those received through the Request form/ mail will be officially recorded and attended to. Requests and grievances received over phone will not be attended to.
Back to courses